Becoming a Real Estate Agent in Southern California? We can help! 1800-TARBELL
Tarbell, REALTORS® Can Help You Become A Real Estate Agent
Tarbell, REALTORS® can begin preparing you to enter the Real Estate field by enrolling you into Tarbell, REALTORS® Real Estate Licensing School.
Once you complete these three courses and pass each course's Final Exam, you will meet the educational requirements to take the California Real Estate Salesperson's Exam.
Given the tools that Tarbell has to offer, you can confidently prepare yourself to pass the California
Real Estate Salesperson's Exam on your first try! We offer Tarbell students the following:
- Convenient home study
- Optional summary review workshop for Real Estate Principles Course
- FREE Exam Advantage Software - 1500 sample questions and answers that you can
study at your own pace
- Start Real Estate Licensing School anytime
- Study at your own pace then take your final exam online
- Our affordable Real Estate School is located in Southern California
- The opportunity for a rewarding career at Tarbell, REALTORS®, once you're licensed
Tarbell Students have three licensing school choices:
Real Estate Home Study Courses
$216 includes books and shipping for these courses:
- Real Estate Principles
- Real Estate Practice
- Legal Aspects of Real Estate
- Online Supplements Included
Completing and passing these three courses fulfill the prerequisit educational requirements of the California Real Estate Salesperson's Exam.
Option Two: Real Estate Home Study Course with Summary Review Workshop
$249 includes everything in Option One plus a Real Estate Principles Summary Review Workshop.
This option includes Summary Review Workshops and workbook for Real Estate Principles. Workshops provide discussion and clarification
during the study process. They are held in several convenient locations once a week.
Option Three: Add the Summary Review Workshop to your existing Home Study Course
$33 adds Summary Review Workshops to your existing Tarbell/Kaplan Real Estate Principles Home Study course.
This upgrade package includes a workbook and the Summary Review Workshop for Real Estate Principles.
- To avoid a re-enrollment fee, you must complete all courses and pass their online Final Exams no later than 12 months from your original enrollment date.
- Regardless of which Option you choose, each course's Final Exam must be taken in intervals of no less than 18 days. This means the fastest that you can complete the three courses is 54 days.
- Special accomodations can be made for those who need only one or two courses to meet Department of Real Estate requirements. Call us for more information (714) 972-0988
Click here to view our scheduled Summary Review and locations
If you are experiencing difficulties with Internet Explorer version 10 or higher , please update your options as follows:
- - Choose Tools from the menu, Compatibility View Settings.
- - Add this website: tarbellonline.com.
- - Click the add button.
- - Check Display all websites in compatibility view.